Tuesday 12 February 2008

Yesterday my first day of the working world! I was kind of prepared for my first day, it wasnt the best day but it wasnt all that bad either , in 1 day i had done so many things! But yeah i see why , since it was my first day and i was behind by a week , so ive got a lot of catching up to do still, but yeah yesterday , as i said before my first task was to get ink from the catridge world shop locally, this was alright i suppose since i was out and around , soon after i had to arrange the files alphabetically aand making sure everybody had gotten a recommendation card aswell,
Next Task , i had to run to the post office quickly and send off some parcels , again this was alright since i was out and about again. The more fun bits were the presentations that i had to make about 1)what the 4 main problems your eyes can get and 2)market research about the local opticians and compare them to this optician,it was quite fun as i had 2 of my friends watching me and this made me more nervous for sum reason which also meant it would be even better , after that i had to do a bit of research and find some advice for tom and some strategies for texas hold em , so my first day was a bit busy but it was still good i suppose and still feeling fine about working here :)

No comments: