Monday 11 February 2008

Today is finally my first day at work at goodlooking optics!I was supposed to start on monday 4th February,but it was all going wrong, basically i had an interview few days before the 4th but I couldnt go to this so I had to make a CV to email, so having been given another chance I made this CV straight away and was ready to send it off,the same night i sent off the CV and was waiting for a reply ,the next morning,I got the reply , and my facial expression went from --> :) to --> :| , i had sent off the wrong CV! This is where it all started to go wrong,I had my interview arranged for Monday 4th where i would've started work and because of my CV i ended up going back to school for the week, it was so boring there, there was nothing to do at all! On thursday the 7th i was told i can go in for another interview for the 8th of february, i did so and obviously Gary wasnt very happy about the interview before and the CV , and i didnt know what to say,But i think this interview went reasonably well and i had to come in for today , but i arrived 5minutes late, again i dont thikn Gary was very happy, but i stayed and believe i will do a good job and work very well at the opticians for the week, i had my first task , to do in minutes, this was to go get the ink catridge for the printer from the local ink shop and i had to arrange some files to alphabetical order which took me no time , it was a bit boring but i didnt mind, but working here seems as though it will be fun and i think i will enjoy it here.

No comments: